Pride’s Victory 9 mid-sized scooters are popular because they are well-designed, dependable and have the features you need at a low price. The Victory 9 4-wheel feels substantial with a sturdy build, plenty of foot room and a comfortable seat that rotates for easy access. Designed for easy transport, feather-touch disassembly makes it possible to take the Victory 9 scooter apart when traveling with the heaviest piece weighing only 48 lbs.
What Makes This Different
The size sets the Victory 9 scooters apart. Not too big or too small, the 4-wheel Victory 9 can be used both indoors and out. Inside you’ll have a 51.5 inch turning radius and its 4 wheels and sturdy construction let you travel outdoors with confidence as well. Powerful batteries give it a 13 mile per-charge range, and the charging port is located up on the tiller for easy access.
The Victory 9 scooter includes an 18” wide by 17” deep medium back seat (pictured) that swivels 180 degrees, and slides forward and back like an automobile seat would. You can also upgrade to Pride’s High back Captains-style seat, which is available in several sizes.
- 300 lbs. weight capacity
- Feather-touch disassembly
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Standard front basket
- Delta tiller
- Up to 5.3 mph
- Up to 13 miles per charge
- 51.5″ turning radius
- Crush proof front basket
- Easy-to-read Ambient Voltmeter
- Long-lasting, maximum-intensity LED headlight offers optimal pathway illumination
- Auto connecting front to rear harness
- Easy grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port
- 18″x17″ lightweight eight-position, pinch-less seat with sliders viscoelastic foam inserts for increased comfort