Built for daily use, portable to go anywhere
The i-Go Folding Scooter supports you when you refuse to compromise. So, when you’re dreaming of a cruise vacation, know that i-Go comes with the all-day power, speed and versatility to take you there and back again.
It’s 12” high when separated and the seat back removed.
Need a little more flexibility? The i-Go folds, when you need extra space, simply separate the front and rear components.
Each piece weighs about 32 pounds, altogether 64 pounds, including the battery.
i-Go comes in four exciting colors: White, Black, Iceberg Blue and Sugar Plum.
Full-day functionality for a portable mobility scooter
Don’t let its portability fool you.
The i-Go Folding Scooter has a set of features you’d find in more traditional scooter models. It has a USB device charger, under-seat storage for small items and a headlight for low-light riding.
With two 9-inch perforated, never flat tires in back and an 8-inch drive wheel out front, the i-Go Folding Scooter offers a smooth ride. With a high level of comfort and i-Go 9-mile per-charge battery capacity, you could ride from bow to stern more than 60 times on a single charge!
i-Go Folding Scooter is a non-medical device
- Base disassembles into two pieces, weighing only about 32 lbs. each
- Storage in base of scooter, seat folds neatly on top with cargo net covering
- Compact and less than 12” high when separated and seat back removed
- Easily towable like a suitcase
- Foldable seat with removable base cushion and seat back
- Telescoping and angle adjustable tiller, lowest position used for storage and the highest used for driving and towing
- Perforated rear rubber tires
- Airline-compliant lithium-ion battery
- LED headlight
- USB charging port in console
- Spacious foot and passthrough room
- 2 speed selector switch