Exceptional Value for a Portable Mobility Scooter
The lightweight Go Go® ES2 portable mobility scooter cuts out the extra steps between packing up your mobility scooter and hitting the road. When it’s time to go, the Go Go ES2 tiller handle folds down, the mesh basket collapses and the seat pops off for speedy stowing. You’ll be on the go in no time.
The Go Go ES2 seat is easily removed and the tiller folds down in two lightweight pieces.
Without the seat, the tiller and base weigh just 42 pounds.
A portable scooter isn’t just for packing and hauling. You want comfort and performance when it’s time to ride. The Go Go ES 2 has three wheels that give you a tight turning radius of 31 inches.
Its compact tiller controls put the power in your hands, easily moving your mobility scooter forward and backward. It might be small, it might pack up in a cinch, but it still got a few tricks up its sleeve. For example, it has a 250-pound weight capacity and two speed settings with high and low driving modes, which make it easy to control your mobility scooter across outdoor and indoor settings.
Finally, the Go Go ES 2 gives riders one of the most affordable mobility scooter options on the market today.
- 250 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 4 mph maximum speed
- 31″ turning radius
- Up to 6.24 miles per charge
- Foldable, compact, vinyl-covered seating with armrests
- Modular design for easy serviceability
- Two speed settings, high and low, for indoor and outdoor use
- Standard, removable front canvas basket provides storage
- Lightweight, one-piece frame that is stable and portable