How to redefine mobility scooters for the modern age.
First, start with a time-tested mobility scooter design and functionality, then add market-leading components.
Then, build in ultimate comfort features, like two-point Comfort-Trac Suspension, rugged pneumatic tires and a 20-inch ergonomic seat. Add flourishes like a deck light, an on-board USB charging port for your devices and easy-access under-seat storage to make the journey all the more enjoyable.
Speeds up to 5.2 mph and single-charge mileage up to 17.8 miles.
Grass, gravel, carpet – the Revo 2.0 4-wheel conquers all
Rugged mobility no longer leaves comfort out in the cold. You get both with the Revo 2.0 4-Wheel mobility scooter from Pride. Deceivingly compact, this go-getter of a mobility scooter has a weight capacity of up to 400 pounds.
At Pride, we believe a mobility scooter should honor its name and be truly “mobile,” so despite its solid construction, the Revo 2.0 breaks down swiftly into five main pieces thanks to our exclusive feather-touch disassembly system. When you reach your destination, it clicks back together just as fast, giving you the freedom to take your scooter anywhere.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- 52″ turning radius
- 17.8 miles per charge at 200 lbs., 14.8 miles per charge at 400 lbs.
- Ergonomic delta tiller
- LED headlight
- Easy-to-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension
- Durable and stylish rear bumper
- Easily accessible tie down points (for transport of unoccupied scooter)
- Easily charge the batteries on or off the unit
- Pride’s exclusive black, flat-free, non-scuffing tires
- Seat designed for extreme comfort
- Standard front basket
- Standard under seat storage
- Ultra heavy-duty drivetrain with 70 amp controller
- User-friendly console
- USB mobile device charging port