The luxury model of mobility scooters
The standard trim package makes the Victory® 10.2 3-Wheel mobility scooter stand out in a sea of midsize scooters.
From tiller to bumper, we at Pride Mobility built-in tasteful features to help you carry more, see more and do more.
For starters, a trio of brilliant LED headlights lead you and your Victory 10.2 and make you more visible to other traffic. The lower adjustable path light shines directly on the road ahead while the upper lights cast light all around. All of that, plus an onboard puddle light just below the tiller, make the Victory 10.2’s lighting package feel like it belongs on a luxury car rather than a mobility scooter. And we’re just getting started.
A mobility scooter with plenty of easy-access storage
The large front basket keeps your belongings or shopping bags right in front of you. Meanwhile, a smaller hideaway storage compartment and molded cup holder on the inside of the tiller keep valuables and smaller items out of sight. Few mobility scooters on the market today come with so much easy-access storage.
The Victory 10.2 3-Wheel has the power to cover up to 13 miles on a single charge. With speeds up to 5.2 mph and a weight capacity of 400 pounds, plus a convenient charging port for your smartphone, you can head out at dawn with enough power to get you to dusk.
Cat owners beware of a phenomenon that comes with your newfound independence. It happens when your days become so full and long, that your felines begin to wonder whether you’re coming home at all.
Don’t worry. They get used to it after you’ve had a few fun weekends with the grandkids, a couple of dinner dates with pals, and some late nights at the movies.
- 400 lbs. weight capacity
- Up to 5.2 mph maximum speed
- Up to 42″ turning radius
- Up to (U1) 11 miles per charge, (40AH) 13.5 miles per charge
- Standard front basket
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing black, low-profile tires
- Exclusive one-hand feather touch disassembly provides the ultimate quick transport system
- Puddle light
- Integrated storage/cup holder in tiller
- New ambient voltmeter adjusts brightness to suit your environment
- Integrated USB mobile device charging port in tiller
- New frosted LED headlights and low-mounted LED pathway light brightens your route
- Delta tiller with wraparound handles
- Pinchless hinge seat with swivel and sliders for increased comfort. Available in sizes 18” x 17” and 20” x 18”
- Exclusive stylish, lightweight, non-scuffing, black, low-profile tires
- Easy-grip tiller adjustment knob
- Easy access tiller-mounted charger port