The Allcare Floor Level Low Bariatric Bed is a first-to-market expandable bed that lowers to floor level. Stop choosing between beds that expand in width and beds that lower to the ground.
AllCare does it all, increasing use potential and ensuring every patient is safe and comfortable.AllCare ensures any and every patient is always “tucked in.”
- Falls Risk – Floor level (3.6″ low height) with optional floor mat and alarm system to address high risk resident falls
- Bariatric Dignity – Provide bariatric residents the same equipment (42″ wide/600lb capacity) utilized throughout your facility.
- Custodial Care – Enhance resident comfort (42″ width) and height (up to 30″) to take care of custodial residents.
- Short Term Rehab – advanced features (cardiac chair positioning, trend/reverse trend), optional scale, optional bed exit to manage higher acuity residents.
- Standardization – Improve staff training as well as maintenance with ONE bedframe solution across your facility.
- Industry Leading Warranty – Made in the USA with a best in class warranty (lifetime on the welds, 15 years on the frame, 5 years on the Linak motor/drive system)